Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can You Use A Sony Memory Card In Canon Memory Stick Problems....Please Help!!?

Memory Stick Problems....Please Help!!? - can you use a sony memory card in canon

I am running Windows Vista, and we have cameras.
The Sony Cyber-shot uses a Memory Stick Pro, and Canon, a 256MB card from SanDisk, used.

(Please see photo!)
http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss136 ...


Thus, in the photo you see where I will put my memory card cm and I've configured my computer by default, if I put on a card to download images automatically.

But nothing happens. : (

I have two cards and have had no chance! I think the card (s), if I my PC, but why not download it as usual?

I tried to save a memory stick Sony Memory Stick, which downlod, but in vain.

If you have suggestions or have had problems and should be corrected, please tell me how. :)

1 comment:

crazydud... said...

Go to My Computer, click on the memory card, which "should be with removable media, and photos come out with the scanner and the camera's viewfinder. Or if u go can not find, click Start, All Programs, Accessories Scanner and Camera viewfinder and see if it works.

Good luck

Post a Comment