Sunday, February 21, 2010

Linsey Does The Doctor Rapidshare Crohn's Disease Question.?

Crohn's Disease question.? - linsey does the doctor rapidshare

Hello. I have symptoms similar to Crohn's disease but your ... I often have diarrhea (perhaps twice a month at most), but I had blood in the stool before, my stomach hurts all the time and feeling (before and after meals) blood sugar (I have dizziness, anxiety and dizziness), but not all the time, weight loss and poor appetite. Ive hospital was conducted last year for stomach pain and CT scans of the break, and an endoscopy and everything was what they found, "mud" in my gallbladder and told her nothing to fear. I almost said IBS. I went to my GI doctor last Wednesday for the first time after my visit to the hospital because he (diarrhea throughout the night and saw what looked like a little blood is not much). He ordered a blood samplefor ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease, you will be back next week. My doctor says that your chat is no longer, and possibly Crohn's disease IBS. Im so curious, you have to have diarrhea, are positive that your disease? Please reply if you can. Unfortunately, this is so long, but I've had stomach problems for almost 2 years without proper diagnosis.

- Linsey

1 comment:

chafarm1... said...

Linsey
The diagnosis of Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis is not only clinical symptoms, she knows, but the greatest of the samples taken from the colon during a colonoscopy. When transmural inflammation of the colon, in the colon, then it is likely to have Crohn's disease. When the inflammation of the mucous membrane of the colon, then we can say that the ulcerative colitis. There are also some special and expensive tests to be sent to another laboratory, as Prometheus, a value for predicting not only whether they are affected by Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis have, but their severity with the development of disease is likely. So your doctor may give some indicationswith regard to the guidelines for the treatment, because each patient is treated individually.
I know it is very disturbing, but as soon as a diagnosis and treatment begin again begin to plan your life, instead of their bathroom stalls.
Best wishes.

Post a Comment