Sunday, January 17, 2010

Powder Foundation Makeup What Is The Best Powder/foundation Or Basically Makeup For Oily Skin Out There?

What is the best powder/foundation or basically makeup for oily skin out there? - powder foundation makeup

I have oily skin, especially in the T-zone and tried a lot of oil, dermatologist recommended makeup, and everything is more or less than I look sweaty and oily skin is not very attractive. Suggestions? I use Tazorac (a retinoid) every night, my acne is now very little known, dry skin, but cause of my skin adapts to almost nothing and then just fat! * Sigh *

3 comments:

yay said...

My skin is super duper oily, is simply ridiculous. What I did was my whole system of skin care. I Humidity, not because I was convinced I would be a lot of fat, bad. It helped me and made me better skin condition.
1. Do not sleep with make up
2. Clean your face morning and night.
3. Use an alcohol-free toner after washing my face.
4. Wash 2-3 times per week, with a peeling of the face after.
5. Then moisturize.
6. Finally, put a drug to treat acne.

I use bare minerals and it works very well. I use drying towels too much!

Tyne said...

Neutrogena moisturizer, it's a myth that people with oily skin do not need a moisturizer, but is in fact the body will try to resolve the problem yourself if you fail to use a moisturizing cream, so the oil.
Eleven base powder is good because it is a liquid and dry crack is not together and look flaky and melts into the skin very well.

Tyne said...

Neutrogena moisturizer, it's a myth that people with oily skin do not need a moisturizer, but is in fact the body will try to resolve the problem yourself if you fail to use a moisturizing cream, so the oil.
Eleven base powder is good because it is a liquid and dry crack is not together and look flaky and melts into the skin very well.

Post a Comment