Friday, November 20, 2009

Digital Fireplace How Can I Visualize Interior Design Using My Images?

How can I visualize interior design using my images? - digital fireplace

I want to be able to take digital pictures, import them into your computer, and then make changes to better visualize the room and play with ideas, such as colors, for example, change a window in the door (much more complex that the simple change in color here) and some others, like a carpet, etc. All you can switch around the colors of things, but I would like to see something, to me, what would look like our house can be found with a stone facade and a colonial-style coat, and remove the window for the exchange of open French doors, a proposal for new flats.
Is there any software that can do that? Photoshop would do if you take the time to sample materials and to find, and share what is here, you may find the idea, but in the entire 3D design software is simply not much room for themselves. 3D real-time and are quite different after the two and everything is said and done .. what good are my reasons for wanting to real images for editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment