Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Megaupload Key Mount And Blade Help! Router Security!! How To Set The Passphrase For WPA?

Help! Router security!! How to set the passphrase for WPA? - megaupload key mount and blade

Well, I was not so much about this aspect of security and after several attempts to download Megaupload without result, finally discovered that someone had hit my network with long! Then I looked off over the Internet, SSID broadcast, but when I do, I will not be able to see my network name in the list of network and can not get in touch. Is there a way to solve the problem? Anyone who had a 64-bit WEP uses password and realized that this could be the problem. So I try to WPA2 instead of switch, but I'm not sure how it works and does not know what in the field "password set and the field re-key. Can someone please help me, please?
And I really do not want to mislead or more to keep stealing my bandwidth more! I paid a lot of money for my network!

1 comment:

LoverOfW... said...

The beauty is the key notion that it is composed, can be an arbitrary order. For me, my nephew and I joined the network in a random selection of 32 points. Then copy this string to my devices, so that they can connect.

It works really well and it is a random series of numbers, 32 characters long, it is very unlikely that someone guessed combinations are too numerous.

Post a Comment