Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hip Pain During Herpes Outbreak Hip Pain During Pregnancy?

Hip pain during pregnancy? - hip pain during herpes outbreak

I have never seen until she gets pregnant - and I'm currently at around 14 weeks, but at night when I go to bed, I woke up and my hip hurts taxation. As silly as it sounds, you sleep on an arm or foot, etc. to know? This type of pain. Anyone else experience this pregnancy? I do not think sleeping in a different way - I noticed that during this pregnancy, and this is my first pregnancy. Just curious - thank you!

1 comment:

mommy2be said...

Mine, when I was at my side and my hips hurt a lot, but they have cuz im Syst 8 weeks ... ..... Morning and when I on my side that hurt him, and I need to set new .. .. u mite have their way underground to sleep, or trying to sleep with a pillow between your knees as the original, so hackneyed it may be hip or u can ask ur wat ur doc, he / she thinks you should do to try to alleviate this change .. ... I suggest first trying Cushion

Post a Comment