Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Panera In Mcihigan An Interview With Panera Bread Nervous And Scared Can Some One Help Me?

An interview with panera bread nervous and scared can some one help me? - panera in mcihigan

I have an interview with Panera Bread [Thursday], and this is my second real interview and I was very nervous and scared, what should I expect? Has anyone any advice? Please help me, because I really need this job. The senior in high school and 17 and has never had a real job. Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Donnao said...

Inteview is his first with the Settings Manager.

Why do you work on bread, Panera?
Tell me about a time that you have received exceptional customer service?
Tell me about a time that the customer has?
What do you think is working at Panera Bread.

You expect to see that you are very friendly, sociable and willing to work hard.

Suppose you want to enjoy the work of a fast, very friendly people and serving customers.

If you pass the interview, you will have with the CEO. Most people who will spend the first to be recruited. (again I mean 95%)

L S said...

They just want someone who can do the job and get along with everyone.

Look at the job description and note everything that is good is irrelevant. Things in the middle of your interview. If she asks you, you say, you can move a line as they are always punctual and work well under pressure to use the wide range of tasks, etc.

Above all, relax. Stop focusing, as you need to work and try to concentrate on their skills.

I have never used them, so that it is the best they can offer.

amma.mar... said...

039; LL as well, while you relax!

mely_590 said...

Stay calm and be polite as possible can u expect a boy or a girl will ask u talk or work on the history of the Uruguay Round and Yu did not say does not work, or never nessacary something just said the school is important and try to quite as mature as possible to come to

Post a Comment